Teacher well-being is the key to school success.
Teacher workload is a significant ongoing issue that needs addressing at a policy level. But, there are some things that school leaders can do to reduce strain on their staff, as well as actions teachers can take to protect their own health and well-being.
We have collected 13 resources from life-coaches, scientists and thought-leaders about simple ways to boost your everyday happiness. If you or your staff are feeling weighed down by work, dip into the ideas in this guide for some inspiration.
Also, look out for our time-saving tips throughout the toolkit and don’t forget to share with any colleagues, family or friends who you think could benefit too!
Why you should download this practical free guide:
- Lays out 5 point teacher well-being plan for school leaders.
- Contains useful advice on an effective work-life balance.
- Demonstrates 5 things you should do every day to be happier and the science behind it.
- Provides 7 principles that fuel success and performance at work.
- Includes a guide to getting started with meditation and mindfulness for teachers.